We understand that uncertainty surrounding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is making it difficult for many people to make travel plans right now. It’s stressful not knowing whether a destination that is unaffected today will still be safe in a week or a month. On this page we’ve assembled some coronavirus information and resources to help you make a well-informed decision on where it’s safe to travel. In addition to sharing updates from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We are now able to welcome you again with open arms.
You are now able to marvel at our landscapes,
feel our sun on your face and share in our lifestyle.
So, Here we are, looking forward to assiting you.
Thank you for your support!
Is it safe to travel?
Thanks to an immense global effort, many countries are beginning their recovery from the Coronavirus. Lanzarote is starting to reopen. This is fantastic news for travelers and we, Lanzarote Experience Tours, want to help you enjoy the safest and smoothest experience possible. For this reason we’ve put together everything we’re doing to support you. Below you’ll find the following information:
Measures we take in our commitment to health, cleanliness and safety.
We are committed to providing exceptional service to our clients, particularly in these uncertain times. For this reason, we have adopted protective measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- For our guests, your safety are always our first priority. We have created a “Covid-19 ” Tag that is already live.
- Our vehicles are sanitized after each ride using Clorox Wipes and disinfection sprays.
- In all our transfers and excursions and our drivers wear a mask.
- We have hand sanitizer or disinfecting wipes available for passenger use.
- We clean the vehicle after each trip
- Tour group capacity has been reduced and general health and sanitation measures have been adopted.
- Where possible outdoor spaces have been prioritized.
- Sanitation and disinfection measures across attractions have increased according to legal regulations.
- Customers may be asked to scan their own vouchers, take a temperature check, sign a waiver or complete a form with personal data. If necessary, the contact information will serve to facilitate the monitoring of coronavirus cases.
- Customers are advised to bring face masks with them, as they are not be provided by the tour/venue.
- A safety distance of 1-1.5m is to be maintained at all times.
Health and Safety Guidelines for our Fleet and Drivers
We offer Private transportation that is committed to doing everything possible to keep our drivers and travellers safe .At the completion of each shift each vehicle is steam cleaned which kills all bacteria and viruses. You can feel confidant that you will be provided with an immaculately clean vehicle.
The health and safety of our drivers is very important for us. Therefore in order to reduce the risk of catching or transmitting the Covid-19 Virus to people, we ask our drivers to ensure they follow the below measures:
- To keep alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to disinfect hands,
- Wear a face-mask at all times that are in contact with other people.
- Clean and disinfect the vehicle.
- Provide an alcohol-based hand sanitizer for customers.
- Wear gloves.
- And, at the end of the day, vehicles are desinfected with Ozono.
Booking and Cancellation Report
Travelling may be now off your “to-do” list, but don’t stop dreaming – You can start ticking those bucket list items off again and we are right here, ready to assist you with the personal and attentive service you deserve– from your first mail.
Of course, it will always be your choice when you’d like to travel , it will be our pleasure to organise for you a great transfer or excursion designed to be safe and enjoyable.When you entrust your excursion or transfers with Lanzarote Experience Tours, you’re in good hands.
Our policy concerning cancellations
Lanzarote Experience Tours has always had a Force Majeure policy in place for all travelers, meaning that should an event beyond our control – for example a natural disaster – prevent you from taking a tour, your tour will be refunded in full.
- Effective immediately, you can receive a full refund on any tour you book then choose to cancel due to the Coronavirus.
- You can book your tour with confidence, knowing that if the global situation changes and you choose not to travel because of this force majeure situation, you will receive a full refund.
- This applies to every Lanzarote Experience Tours tour or transfer booked for anytime in 2020. This new cancellation policy will be in place until the end of August, at which point we’ll re-assess the travel situation.*
Why are we doing this?
We want your trip planning experience to be an exciting one, not one fraught with anxiety. We’ve heard from many travelers that their other travel providers – be they airlines, cruise lines or hotels – just aren’t responding in a fair or sympathetic way to the current situation. We want to do better.
If you have any questions about this new policy, or about booking tours in any destination, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via LiveChat, email, WhatsApp or phone. Our support team is available 24/7.
*If this updated policy differs from how we handled any tours you’ve cancelled previously for this reason, please rest assured we will reach out to you right away to update your refund or answer any questions you have.
We are travelers on PAUSE
Other Helpful Resources. List of useful links:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, EU and Cooperation advises against traveling abroad. Several countries have established travel restrictions on Spanish citizens. Check the updated list of countries: bit.ly/39OFxHl.
Know your rights if your flight has been affected by the current public health emergency situation as a consequence of the COVID-19 coronavirus: bit.ly/3cZNivW.
Travel Advisories from CDC
We thank you for your continued loyalty and whether it be now or in years to come, keep travelling!
Best regards and Keep Safe!