Description of this tour
There are lot to visit on Lanzarote. Caves, volcanoes, impresive views, garden, museums, and more...
If you want to visit all the Tourist Centres on Lanzarote, we recommend you take advantage of the VOUCHER FOR 6 CENTRES and benefit from discounts. In addition to saving up to 20% on fees, it will speed up access at some of the centres.
The Voucher for 6 Centres includes the admission to the Timanfaya National Park, Jameos del Agua, Cueva de los Verdes, Mirador del Río, Cactus Garden and the Castle of San José. All of them constitute the main tourist reference, being a must to understand the true essence of Lanzarote.
- Timanfaya National Park, known as the Fire Mountains, will surprise you with its mysterious lunar landscape formed by large volcanic eruptions between 1730 and 1736. Timanfaya National Park opens from 9.30 am to 4 pm
- Cueva de los Verdes and Jameos del Agua are inside the volcanic tunnels produced by the eruption of the Corona Volcano. Both caves have been conditioned to receive visitors with incredible lighting systems. In the Jameos there is even a small auditorium to hold concerts, designed by César Manrique. Cueva de los Verdes opens from 10 am to 4 pm and Jameos del Agua from 10 am to 5 pm
- The Cactus Garden is located in an old quarry and contains thousands of specimens of different species of cactus from the Canary Islands and other parts of the world. Cactus Garden opens from 10 am to 5 pm
- Mirador del Rio is a viewpoint located at the top of 480 meters high cliffs overlooking the strait that separates Lanzarote from the neighboring island of La Graciosa. Mirador del Rio opens from 10 am to 5 pm
- The International Museum of Contemporary Art (MIAC), located in San José Castle, exhibits works by Miró, Millares, Mompó, Cárdena and Manrique. San José Castle opens from 11 am to 6 pmThere are lot to visit on Lanzarote. Caves, volcanoes, superb viewpoints, garden, museums, and more...
Included in the price
The admission to Jameos del Agua, Cueva de Los Verdes, Timanfaya National Park, Cactus Garden, Mirador del Rio and the Museum of Contemporary Art in the San Jose Castle.
Not included in the price
The admission to Jameos del Agua in the evening, from 19:00 hours, has a supplement of 2. 00 euros/person.
Our recommendation for this excursion
Please check your order carefully before confirming it. Once confirmed, it cannot be changed or cancelled. Please note that we cannot be held responsible if you do not follow these instructions.
What do I have to do with the booking voucher ? When you make your reservation, we will send you by e-mail our RESERVATION VOUCHER that you must PRINT and DELIVER at the ticket office of the first centre you are going to visit. Once the RESERVATION VOUCHER has been delivered, you will be given a one-person ENTRANCE, valid for up to 14 days and showing all the tourist centres to be visited. This ENTRANCE must be PRESENTED and SEALED at each center. If you lose the ENTRANCE, you will not be able to claim and you will lose not only the money paid but also the right to visit the places that have not been visited.
How long do I have to use the ticket package? You can visit the centres whenever you want, bearing in mind that the ENTRANCE will be valid for 14 days after the first visit.
Do I have to print my BOOKING VOUCHER? It is essential that you present the printed booking voucher, otherwise you will not be able to access the centres.
Where do I redeem the RESERVATION VOUCHER for the TICKET PACKAGE? The RESERVATION VOUCHER must be handed in at the ticket office of the first centre you are going to visit and you will be given the TICKET indicating which centres are included. REMEMBER that this ENTRANCE must be stamped at the other centers. DON'T LOSE THEM!
What do my tickets include? The tickets are designed to go on your own with your rental car. However, The Green Cave is visited in groups with a guide from the centre. On the visit to Timanfaya National Park you will have to show the ticket to get on the bus that takes you along the impressive panoramic Route of the Volcanoes.
In case of receiving your request for cancellation more than 48 hours in advance regarding the time of collection of the service you wish to cancel, you will be refunded the full amount. If the cancellation occurs less than 48 hours before the scheduled time for the service you wish to cancel, no amount will be refunded.